Your recent TV commercial for Campbell Chicken Noodle soup is really disrespectful and in very poor taste.Is this how you believe women behave or should behave, shame on you for your choice.

Do you really feel that this is the way anyone should behave, throwing a phone at someone. If you would like to contact me my email, my address is wroyston@erols.com.

I live in Maryland and you may also contact me by phone 202-359-0025.Thank you for your consideration to my comment.

This person wrote the review because of "tv commercial" of campbells soup soup from Campbells Soup. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Campbells Soup to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was new commerical, new commercial and overall poor quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Campbells Soup for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Campbells Soup?

Comments

Awesome commercial with the sick husband!!I married man for 25 years in my mid 40's.

I don't expect my wife to wait on me hand and foot.

The commercial is great, it's meant to be humorous!Enjoy life!!

#1119534

I just saw Cambells soup ad with the sick husband being told to call his mom. Him stirring that soup almost made me CRY! What a sad and depressing commercial!

I completely agree with you about the commercial. It's in very bad taste. The woman is rude, uncaring and uncaring.

I think this is hilarious and I'm sharing this commercial with everyone I can!Men expect that women are going to take care of them when they are sick.

No one takes care of us when we are sick or when the kids are sick. This is a modern woman who is telling her man to take care of himself, as he should.

Way to go!I applaud you bringing us into the modern century and turning stereotypical gender roles on their ears.