Saturday the 4th of February my son decided to make cream of mushroom soup with noodles he had made the same recipe with cream of chicken soup and he was fine but on sunday morning the 5th he woke up in pain likew he never felt before later that night he experienced a very frightful thing he thought he had to go to the bathroom biut not only did he go number 2 but he got very violently sick to his stomach as well later sunday night into Monday he had aggressive attack of diarrhea which really scared him is there anything you can do about this mishap?

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Campbells Soup Soup
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Campbells Soup?

Comments

Did you report this to the company immediately by telephone and called the health department, local ER?Did you keep the can?

Put some in a container from the can, some from the cooked recipe & freeze it? Many people do nothing & a recall can't be done. Some of the soup lining the can could have been tested for botulism. Unclean hands germs could be one cause on their part or his.

May have been bad dairy or mushrooms. Just my thoughts.

I stopped using their fake mushroom soup because it has no mushroom taste and made with starchy fillers.It Isn't hard to make your own souls & healthy!