East Worcester, New York
3.0

Campbells soup targets kids with character shapes, and it contains msg. When i called and complained, and asked them to take out the msg, they offered me coupons.

When i insisted I'd never buy again, they ask for my address. I gave address and they sent coupons that would give me 10 cans of soup for 10 cents. I flushed them down the toilet. My suggestion to you...buy a whole chicken on sale at $.99 or less per pound.

Roast it and serve with mashed potatoes and green beans. Get your kids involved in the kitchen. Google a chicken stock using the carcass. And make a great soup with and for the kids.

Spend that time with them in the kitchen. Have fun, and enjoy the meal. They will love the time together and their food creation. Campbells has been off my grocery list for 5 years!

It still contains msg! Could I be the only one to complain? Commit to quit what they serve us! And BTW, Canpbells does more than soup.

They are in snacks and beverages too.

Campbells is one of the biggest product lines out there. Read your labels.

This person wrote the review campbells soup soup from Campbells Soup. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Campbells Soup to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Campbells Soup for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments