Huntington, Utah

I just opened a horrible can of cream of chicken soup.There were brown streaks or chunks of brown in the lid and can conyents.

The expiration date is Sept 2017. I need someone to contact me immediately at email address:.

kpitts0949@gmail.com.There are some bad csns that need to be pulled before consumers get very ill!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of campbells soup soup from Campbells Soup and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Campbells Soup to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Campbells Soup for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Campbells Soup?

Comments

Campbells Soup - Campbell's tomato soup Campbells Soup "Hi, I purchased tomato soup and when I opened them and they looked awful and I wasn't sure if they had gone bad the color was horrible I've never seen..." Read more Campbells Soup - Soup Review from Madison, Wisconsin Campbells Soup "I purchased several cans of this item on 3/21/2015 and opened the first can today and this is what I found!!!! It has an expiration date of 4/26/2016 as well!..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more Campbells Soup - Chicken with Stars tastes like fish. Campbells Soup "As a person who grew up on Campbell's soups, I am sad, disappointed, and disgusted by the downward spiral in quality. This week, after months of steering clear of Campbell's,..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more