As a person who grew up on Campbell's soups, I am sad, disappointed, and disgusted by the downward spiral in quality.This week, after months of steering clear of Campbell's, I decided to pick up a couple cans of Chicken with Stars because they were on sale.

Two nights ago I made up a can because I was in a hurry to get somewhere. I was startled to discover my chicken soup tasted like fish...and I hate fishy anything. It was so nasty i could not eat more.

This is an ongoing problem with Campbell's.

The tomato soup does not taste remotely the same as it used to, the cream soups are tasteless and unusable, and now their chicken tastes like fish. Needless to say I will not be buying their soups anymore. I will make my own.

What's left in the cupboard will go to the food shelf.My pity to the folks who have little choice.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1. The author is overall dissatisfied with Campbells Soup and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about campbells soup soup from Campbells Soup was overall poor quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Campbells Soup.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Campbells Soup to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Campbells Soup?

Comments