As a person who grew up on Campbell's soups, I am sad, disappointed, and disgusted by the downward spiral in quality.This week, after months of steering clear of Campbell's, I decided to pick up a couple cans of Chicken with Stars because they were on sale.
Two nights ago I made up a can because I was in a hurry to get somewhere. I was startled to discover my chicken soup tasted like fish...and I hate fishy anything. It was so nasty i could not eat more.
This is an ongoing problem with Campbell's.
The tomato soup does not taste remotely the same as it used to, the cream soups are tasteless and unusable, and now their chicken tastes like fish. Needless to say I will not be buying their soups anymore. I will make my own.
What's left in the cupboard will go to the food shelf.My pity to the folks who have little choice.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks. Last night I did my nightly workout routine. I got home and..."
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "As a person who grew up on Campbell's soups, I am sad, disappointed, and disgusted by the downward spiral in quality. This week, after months of steering clear of Campbell's,..."
- "I ordered a 'like new' refurbished pool from them in May 2014. It had been set up at a car dealership sale with a couple of floaties in it..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."