filters
state:
city:
product:

Campbells Soup - Disappointed

We bought the chicken and stars soup, but to our disappointment the noodles have changed to larger sizes. The tiny stars were much better and we would like them back.
3.0

Campbells Soup - Chicken and stars

Just had chicken and stars for the first time Since the change as it is my 100% go to sick soup. So disappointed hate the new pasta. This was not a good change. Please give us back the chicken and stars from our childhood. This new pasta style is not good.

Campbells Soup - Chunky beer and cheese

Smelled like puke I tasted it made me hurl for half an hour thanks Campbell and I see that you have zero issues resolved!!!!!!!!!! If you feel like resolving any my email is Jerodpoke1@gmail.com. I almost went to the hospital thanks!!!!!
Additional Fees

Campbells Soup - Leave things alone

Need old chicken and stars back. If it aint broke don't fix it. Remember Coca Cola. Why does every company have to remake everything newer and better. Please stop. I will no longer be a customer.

Campbells Soup - Runny soup

I have used Campbell's cream of mushroom soup for years. I have experienced the same thing. The soup gets runny enough to drink through a straw with no water added. Time to try another brand!!!
2.9
Additional Fees

Campbells Soup - Sh*tty soup

Made Campells Cream Of Mushroom Soup twice. The first time was for my self when I was sick, hoping it woul settle my stomach. It was watery, with no taste or flavouring. The second time was for my wife, which she said it tasted like ‘warm water with chunks’ This soup used to be my favourite, and It’ll be a long time before I can look back.

Campbells Soup - Disgusting commercial

I’m sick of hearing their commercial on the weather Channel chance the weather channel can’t their people think of something else Psychosomatic illness now she’s sick from eating the soup it goes on blah blah blah yeah makes me want to vomit
Show

Campbells Soup - WTF did they change the vegetable soup recipe?

Campbells Soup - WTF did they change the vegetable soup recipe?
Tastes like they took the flaour out of it??? Ive been eating this for what, 40 years......now all of sudden it sucks????

Campbells Soup - Campbell's soup is gross

Heard today that campbells is buying snyder lance. Won't be buying any of those products either. Especially after campbells gets ahold of them Campbells, your soup is downright disgusting. Go back to the old recepies.....
1.2
#1151938

Campbells Soup - Campbell's chicken noodle soup: mmm mmm GROSS

Idk what theyve done to the recipe, but campbells chicken noodle soup is downright disgusting. Will NEVER buy it, or any other soup of campbells eve again!! PLEASE go back to the original recipe that you used to used when i was a child! This new recipe is like crap in a can....