Additional Fees

Your product has greatly spiraled out of control as your product has become less customer oriented and more profit based.Your cream soups are now starched based instead of cream based.

I USED to be a huge fan of the quality of product that was once present in your product, now, sadly, it is not remotely the product it once was. I will not be using your product any more.

Progresso Soup is way better, with more...well...EVERYTHING!Your product that I have remaining will strictly be mixed with dog food and fed to my two grateful dogs, as, I deem it inedible for my family.

Review about: Campbells Soup Soup.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Return to quality products.

Had an Experience with Campbells Soup?

Comments

Poor choice to feed it to your dog, I love my dogs not to feed them all the salt.A can contains a whole days worth of salt!

I just threw the rest of my cans out, wouldn't even donate other cans to a food bank! Store brands & Generics sometimes are better than Campbell's. Other Campbell products have gone downhill too to the point where I buy none of them! Heads up Campbell's CEO!

If you want to regain our TRUST find the original recipes and make them! Package them in jars too. Your NEW soup line "YES" has carrageenan in it that causes body cells to excite causing cancer! And not to mention all the hidden names of MSG and constant new names for additives, coloring, hiddens & preservatives!

STOP it, you are causing dis-ease in children & adults!

I bet none who sit on top of the company consume your own products!Many of us grow & make our own soups, pasta products you sell, ourselves, you did us a favor, thanks!