Featured Not resolved

I am writing because I purchased some soups at my local walgreens yesterday, two tomato soups and one chicken noodle soup.Tonight I was eating a microwavable cup of soup.

I drank half of it and went to take another sip and I felt something sharp on my tongue. I spit out my soup and found a shard of glass in my soup. I am recovering from a bilateral hip replacement and am now very concerned that I may have swallowed other glass particles.

I need to contact a hospital to see what I should do now to avoid any potential problems.This is seriously the last thing I needed to be worrying about at the present moment.

This reviewer shared experience about "glass in my soup. " and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Campbells Soup and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Campbells Soup.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Campbells Soup to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Campbells Soup?

Comments