I got some Slow Kettle Style soup when i was feeling ill.I brought it to boil and poured it into my bowl (just like any other thing I've ever heated up or cooked) and wen i tasted it, the soup was ice cold still.

I have never experienced this before. I looked at the package and it says "produced with genetic engineering." I made a complaint to Campbell's directly, and they have ignored me. I will not ignore this ungodly creation of theirs though. I am against GMO foods.

I appreciated the labeling on the back, but it really needs to be on the front. I want my money back for 3 cans of this ***.

It is not good enough to eat, and this company has no integrity, so i will not be buying anymore Campbell's products.There is no convenience in this.

Review about: Campbells Soup Soup.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Stop using GMOs. Proudly fight GMO and your business will skyrocket. Yes i want a full refund, but more importantly, i want you all to understand that your lifetime consumers DO NOT WANT GMOs..

I didn't like: Use of gmos.

Had an Experience with Campbells Soup?

Comments

Face it, Campbell's Doesn't care about GMO's are causing dis-ease to our bodies & minds along with the chemicals sprayed on the produce.We have to keep customers who do care what they consume educated.

They have to research & see for themselves that companies only care about "profit" I bet they do not eat or feed their families any of their products & because they can afford non gmo organics. A lot of us can't but we can grow our own produce, eliminate junk foods & can afford real food & cook it ourselves.

Take control of what you buy & consume!!!Get them where it h u r t s- their wallets.