Campbells Soup - More Than Beans in the Campbell's Bean with Bacon Soup

Opened a can of Campbell's Bean with Bacon, CODE # 5 1000 01291 3, Date July 28, 2017.Heated it up and as my husband and I were each eating a bowl of it, something chewy got caught in the back of my throat!

I pulled out a 1 1/4" x 1/4" piece of thick plastic! Yuk!.

You think I would have learned my lesson with this company after over 4 years ago I returned not one but two cans of their Bean with Bacon that had MOLD in it.I think they need a Solid Quality Control refreshment course.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Campbells Bean With Bacon
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #726748

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Campbells Soup? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 07, 2015 #1059895

Bean with plastic soup is my favorite. Why complain?

4 0 Reply

Nov 04, 2015 #1058431

Campbells Soup takes this sort of thing seriously. Did you contact their actually corporate, Customer Service line? That should always be your first line of offense. They will likely ask you to send them the can label and the plastic bit so they can test it and find out where it originated from. You wouldn't believe how good they are at doing that and they will compensate you for the trouble with coupons for future use.

0 0 Reply

Jan 31 #1103928

Take a good look at the plastic they "found" in the soup. It is not dirty enough to be "found" in the can of soup.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Campbells Soup. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Campbells Soup.
Filing a new complaint about