Featured Not resolved
2.0

Opened a can of Campbell's Bean with Bacon, CODE # 5 1000 01291 3, Date July 28, 2017.Heated it up and as my husband and I were each eating a bowl of it, something chewy got caught in the back of my throat!

I pulled out a 1 1/4" x 1/4" piece of thick plastic! Yuk!.

You think I would have learned my lesson with this company after over 4 years ago I returned not one but two cans of their Bean with Bacon that had MOLD in it.I think they need a Solid Quality Control refreshment course.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of overall poor quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of campbells soup soup. Campbells Soup needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned campbells soup soup in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Campbells Soup.

Had an Experience with Campbells Soup?

Comments

Bean with plastic soup is my favorite. Why complain?

Campbells Soup takes this sort of thing seriously.Did you contact their actually corporate, Customer Service line?

That should always be your first line of offense.

They will likely ask you to send them the can label and the plastic bit so they can test it and find out where it originated from.You wouldn't believe how good they are at doing that and they will compensate you for the trouble with coupons for future use.

to Anonymous #1103928

Take a good look at the plastic they "found" in the soup. It is not dirty enough to be "found" in the can of soup.