Campbell's Chicken and Stars has been my go to soup for years. The change in pasta, from the small stars to the large pasta has ended that.

I preferred the texture of the smaller stars, especially when I didn't feel well. Have now switched to a competitor that has retained the small pasta size. I didn't realize that the competitor soup was just as good. In the past, I always bought other Campbell's soup such as Tomato, Cream of mushroom, French onion, but since I've had to change due to the loss of the small pasta, I now find that the other brand is just as good in those selections.

I've bought Campbell for over 45 years. This is the first time I can remember my shelves with no Campbell soups at all.

It also inspired my daughter to try the other brand and she now prefers it over Campbell's. Without the change to the pasta, I would never have realized that the other less expensive brand was just as good.

Product or Service Mentioned: Campbells Soup Chicken And Stars Soup.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Change in pasta for the chicken and stars soup.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 19, 2017.

Comments

I too am very disappointed in the change of pasta in the Cambells chicken and stars soup. Gummy leathery big pasta stars now instead of the tender smooth tiny pasta.

I won't be buying it again. I too relied on it as a "comfort food" when sick or just when wanting a simple easy light meal. I wonder what other brand you found that had the old style pasta?

I will certainly be hunting in my stores for another brand, unless Cambell's gets the message through lower sales and goes back to the old style.

Thanks for your review.